Sleep Study Lab
Sleep disorders affect countless people of all ages around the world. The reality is that sleep disorders can be deadly. Some types of sleep disorders increase the risk for obesity, high blood pressure, heart disease, stroke, diabetes, depression, and unexplained sudden death.
Signs & Symptoms for Sleep Disordered Breathing
- Frequent awakenings during the night
- Frequent urination during the night
- Irregular heartbeats during the night
- Overall restless sleep
- Difficulty initiating or maintaining sleep
- Waking up gasping for air
- Night time choking or coughing
- Morning headaches
- Excessive Movements/Leg Movements
- Nightmares and Night Terrors
- Sleep Walking
- Always tired during the day
- Fall asleep during inappropriate times
- Irritability and short tempered
- Trouble concentrating
Sleep study is done in a comfortable, private room in Goodall-Witcher Hospital. Generally, the patient reports to the hospital in the evening and can wear their own pajamas and bring their own pillow, if they prefer. The study is usually finished early the following morning, so most patients are discharged in time to get home and get ready for their daily activities.
Talk to your doctor to see if a sleep study test at our Sleep Study Lab is right for you.